"From tonight onwards, take complete control of your life. Decide, once and for all, to be the master of your fate. Run your own race. Discover your calling and you will start to experience the ecstasy of an inspired life."
from The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!!
I had a very fruitful year last 2008. I just hope I can do more this coming year.
Life is getting better for me...
How about writing some Positive Notes for 2009. Hmm, Let me try...
1) I should forget about the past. Whatever failures happened in 2008 already happened. I must use it as a benchmark to improve but never as a guideline why I cannot achieve success in 2009.
2) Many people wish for a better year in 2009. I should not wish. Wishful thinking doesn't get me anywhere, especially success. I must commit to what I want to achieve and achieve it for my own benefit.
3) I must continue being a positive thinker. I must think positive about 2009 regardless of the recession because my mind WILL influence my actions.
4) If I have to whine and blame, I must DO IT NOW. Then I must get over it and start afresh in 2009.
5) Have a plan. I should plan it out and know what are the steps that will get me closer to my goal. I can't get to my destination if I don't know what and where is my destination.