1. The one thing that unites all human beings on the internet, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside we ALL hope that our friends/network will click that "Like" button on our Facebook status..
3. The most powerful force in the internet and the whole universe, is gossip.
4. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one Filipino policeman who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that policeman is crazy.
5. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she’s gaining weight.
6. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why your company has not achieved, and never will achieve, its goals, targets or implement plans for salary increase, that word would be “meetings.”
7. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests and rallies is to annoy people who are not in them.
8. If God who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He will NOT use, as His messenger, that guy on IBC 13, wearing red suit with fake smile who wants to be Philippine President.
9. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
10. You should not confuse your LIFE with career and money.
11. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the fastfood waiters and salesladies, is not a nice person.
12. Your friends love you, don't doubt that.
13. Friends come and go, that's normal. If your enemies is accumulating - that's abnormal
14. Nobody cares if you can’t sing well in a videoke bar. Just get up and sing..
15. The battle of the sexes ended a few decades ago, too many already betrayed their own and joined the other side.
16. A man usually feels better after a few winks, especially if she winks back.
Comments, Thoughts? Any additional points to ponder you might want to add?